As we continue to navigate ministry in our current Covid-aware context, we want to do our best to ensure that all who attend PHK are able to do so in a safe manner. In order to achieve this, please help us by following the following guidelines:
- Wear a mask each Sunday and keep it on at any time you are unable to observe the recommended 6′ for social distancing.
- If you are feeling ill or showing any symptoms, join us online instead of in-person.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently at the sanitizing stations located throughout the Event Center.
PHK staff and volunteers will help in this process by:
- Providing masks to anyone who needs one.
- Encouraging socially distance seating in worship.
- Sanitizing all chairs, touchpoints, and restrooms between services.